Friday, July 6, 2012

Be Still, and Know That I Am God

Be still, and know that I am God. Know that I am with you wherever you are. To be in My Presence, you must simply quiet your heart and mind. Wait patiently in that place of stillness and I will meet with you. I have promised this. Psalm 46:10 "He says, 'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Let your worries wash away in the flood of My Presence as it rushes in, fills, and consumes you from the inside out. I AM, the Everlasting God, the Lord of lords, the Prince of Peace, the King of kings, Mighty God, and Holy One. I will not be shaken or moved, and as long as you remain in My Presence, neither will you. Maintain that connection with Me throughout the day and watch what I will do. On your own, you can do nothing, but when you remain in My Presence, listening only to Me, I, the God of all the universe and creation, will do great, wonderful, and previously impossible things through you. Take no pride in what is accomplished, but rather give Me the glory, honor, and praise that is due to Me. Not what your hands have done, can save your guilty soul or give you peace of mind. Only the power of My Son's blood, shed on the cross, can save you and give you peace. Therefore, rest in My promise. Be still, and know that I alone, am God.

No comments:

Post a Comment